Thursday 22 October 2015

Tutor Meeting no.3

Meeting with a tutor - Brian Robinson

  • The work that says something to you
  • Focus on specific aspect, process, context to build up the framework
  • Finding the context of any work
  • Post production/rationalization
Priorities
  • Developing my own voice - how this work shows what I am and how the work can tell about the artist (me).
  • What kind of feelings can be invoked by looking at my work (from audiences perspective)
  • Using the knowledge of craft, using the knowledge through deconstruction of other works: understanding how these other artists use their skills  and techniques to inspire and deliver their message through their work.
  • By using all these, hopefully it will guide my work how it can start making sense]
What is it that your work is communicating about?

No comments:

Post a Comment