Sunday 4 October 2015

Branching out ideas using Mindmap

In week 2, we were all doing mind-mapping on a paper to expand our ideas and gather other materials/resources to enhance your original idea. However, the first mind map wasn't really up to my expectation since I was still confused about what my project is going to be. Since it was left little unclear, I tried again to see in a bigger picture, what I am missing out, what the industry standard requires from environment artist etc and that one of the requirement is superior usage of 3D Studio Max, which I haven't used it before.



It seems that at the end of this year, I will be creating environment pieces and while doing so, as personal pieces to enhance my portfolio, it would be wise to start learning and modelling/texturing using 3Ds Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment