Thursday 21 January 2016

Superviser Meeting no.6

Meeting with Supervisor - Simone O'Callaghan


  • Start looking at Sam Taylor Wood - Still life
  • Check with the amount of time in the animation
  • Depicting certain elements and how it can affect each painting and the animation in the end 
  • To get the movement from the painting, I need to understand the differences between still image and movement
  • To get the general idea, I need to start looking at the painting and the photography: differences, similarities and how it can benefit personal project and others etc
  • Need to understand and acquire knowledge of art history (specific ones which relates to what I'm currently doing)
  • Stay true to as an artist - What am I and what work will I produce with the technique I already have?

No comments:

Post a Comment