Thursday 5 November 2015

Feedback from the presentation - semester 1

Presentation Feedback

1. It was still in a stage where I couldn't find a right topic to continue. Only thing I have was the use of formal elements of art and how I can use these elements to create a painting which depicts a story. This was a rather simple and obvious topic and did not have its expectation as a great choice for 4th year project, research proposal and future dissertation writing. This have to be changed as soon as possible.

2. Little bit too much writing during the presentation (I mean literally there were a lot of writing in presentation which it did not look visually appealing).

3. Not a lot of feedback from students and teachers - I kind of understand why: its either too simple/complicated or confusing to some people to ask questions about my research area/project. This presentation was not much of a success but because of this small failure, I can move forward to find something significantly better to improve my project and future writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment